2011年11月2日水曜日

Words of God

I have a word which remains in my heart.
The word was said by a christian.
There is a small church in Tokyo and they give words to everyone as words of God.
They ask only name,don't ask anything else.
But they can provide specific words for each per person.
They don't mind I'm a christion or not.
(I don't have a religion)

Last year I was suffered from the fear to the 2nd operation.
I wasn't able to work at the time,I spent lot's of money for the 1st operation,
My tumor would get larger little by little.
Many fears were coming to me and suffered my heart.

Every friends were working.
Every friends didn't need to take care of their body so much.

I felt I stopped different from them.
I was in a dark hall.

One day I went out for listening Christian's words.
A woman surved a cup of coffee for me and said,

''You aren't stopping now even though you are feeling to stop.
You are going forward very slowly but steadily.
I(God) will give an inspiration to you to decide a job and
you'll work for it in 3 years.
I guess the job will be to help people,but not nurse,not directly.
Suffered people around you will see you doing something with all your might
and will receive power from you.
You'll help people like that.''

I didn't say anything except my name.
I thought I'd cry for the words and thought the fear was the test.
''I can overcome the disease,the disease is for that I overcome''

Last year I won the disease.

I'm keeping this words of God in my heart.
Now,I'm going forward as a christian said.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿