2011年1月30日日曜日

My decision.

I have decided to do excersize before sleeping everynight such as Yoga.
My blood circulation isn't good,that causes disease.
Japanese natural medical science says that cold has bad effect on our body especially on women.
I had a women's disease.Long time ago I was working very hard.One day I got at 4 a.m,one day I got at 11 a.m.but I went to bed between 2 and 3 a.m.usually.
My body time clock was broken.
As a result my allergy got worth day by day.
My face became red,most of skin felt itchy.
Also my stomach was damaged.
I wasn't able to find bad symptom even though I got a women's disease at the time.
Actually I felt very pain after going to Toilet but I thought most women felt same.
One day I felt strong pain so I found this symptom was not usual.
I didn't want to go to hospital because I was afraid that a doctor said that my disease was malignant.
Finally I underwent operations twice,my stomach was cut 15 cm.
This experience makes me how much helth is important.I should have taken much rest while I was working hard.
Don't make your body cold and don't work hard.
Helth shoud be 1st priority.

If you don't want to have a cold on your body,you should eat boiled vegetables such as carrots,Japanese radish,any kinds of potetoes. Also ginger is really good.
Flesh vegetable make your body cool down.
and do excersize!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿