2015年1月12日月曜日

The things I'm thinking recently.

I'm thinking about the issue of terrors in France.
France is the place my parents lived,and I lived months so I can't think that this problem doesn't have to do with me.
Familiar people are still living. I wish they were not involved in a such terror.

This suspects were related to ISIS or Al-Quaeda. They said that to have a grudge to USA and France attacking their organization.

The police woman shot by them was pious Muslim. A man who called to police at the shop where the suspects held, is also Muslim.
We have to know that. We don't have to consider this cases were happened by Muslim simply.
The most of Japanese aren't believer of any religion so we tend to think about religious problem very simply as if that doesn't have to do with us.

I strongly hope European people including French demonstrate in peace, and hope this cases don't cause to attack any countries.

Actually I live in peace country so I'm not confident to think like the content I wrote above if Japan is attacked.
But now, I believe that
Hatred creates only hatred,attacking never gives peace.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿